Well, today in the morning I thought I would do the clue scroll that's just sitting there in my bank. I believe it was a level 2 clue scroll, because of THE reward I got :( But before I even say anything about the reward, I wanna tell you something funny that I did while doing my scroll. I've spent literally 15 minutes searching for the winch at the digsite! The clue was to dig at the digsite near eastern winch. But I couldn't find any winch, then I finally found it, tried to dig near it and.... nothing happened? I was so frustrated that I couldn't find the spot -.- but in the end I actually did found it, I traveled all across digsite. From north to south, from east to west and I finally did it ;x
After all of my hard work I get this super reward, the best reward ever!

/sarcasm off
Got a second clue scroll of a dagannoth again, it was a level 2 as well. I've gotten a sheep mask from it but forgot to take picture, thinking now if I should sell it or keep until it rises.
No comments:
Post a Comment